The 18th Biennial Florida State Convention will be held on October 9th and October 10th at the Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.
We will begin to gather Friday evening at the Florida State Hospitality Room. Our Joint AOH/LAOH session, the AOH and LAOH individual Meetings, Mass and Installation of the New State Board, and evening Banquette will take place on Saturday, October 10th.
A summery of the Convention particulars are as follows:
Convention Dates and Location
- Friday evening, October 9th through Saturday, October 10th
- Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando
- Arrival, Early Registration, & Hospitality: Friday evening, October 9, 2015 (6 PM)
- Saturday Registration: Saturday morning, October 10, 2015
- Convention Meetings, Elections, Mass & Installation: Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Banquet and Entertainment: Saturday evening, October 10, 2015
- Departure: Sunday morning, October 11, 2015
- $99 per night for up to 2 persons (two double size beds in most rooms) – Special Convention rate. $20 extra for additional person.
- In order to receive this reduced rate, all room reservations must be made by Wednesday, September 9.
- After that date, all remaining rooms will be released back to the Hotel.
- Reservations after cut-off date will be accepted based on availability at the negotiated group rate.
Registration and Banquet
- REGISTRATION $25.00
- DINNER $40.00 (Grilled Free Range Chicken, Grilled Salmon, or Vegetarian Dish with Entertainment)
- Complete Package: $65.00
The AOH/LAOH State Convention Souvenir Journal
- Center of Booklet (2 full pages) – $150.00 ea.; Full Page – $100.00
- Inside Front Cover – $150.00; Half Page - $50.00
- Inside Back Cover – $150.00 Quarter Page - $25.00
Below is the ling to the 2015 AOH/LAOH Florida State Convention Registration Packet
The Following are the pages located in the above Registration Packet
General Convention Information
Directions to the Convention
Journal Contract Form